Affordable flat rate cover for your family
- Children : 0 to 18 years
- Student Child : 18 to 25 years
- Adults: Up to 70 years
Membership is only valid when member contributions are up to date. Failure to pay contributions by the due date will result in immediate termination of benefits and any claims made till contributions are paid will not be paid out.
How to pay your Contributions
Contributions for the family 6 package are to be paid in advance either
- or Monthly
- Cash payment
- Mobile Money Transfer
- Bank Transfer or Swipe
Family 6 Contributions have to paid on or before the 25th of every month to ensure uninterrupted service.
Agricultural Medical Aid Society
WAITING PERIODSAll new members will have to physically graduate through the listed waiting periods before they utilise the benefits. The aim is to manage the risk of adverse selection and general misuse and abuse of the member contributions and ensure its overall success for the healthcare benefit of all members.
- All new members are subjected to a waiting period of 90 days after membership commencement.
- Local specialist treatment
- MRI, CT scans, and nuclear medicine
- Spectacles or contact lenses
- Dental benefits
- Maternity benefits
- Homes providing constant nursing care
- Foreign specialist treatment
- All internal prosthetic devices
- Chronic disease - these are diseases which require prolonged treatment on a daily basis in order to sustain life. The member is therefore advised to register for chronic treatment with the Society when registering for membership.
- Renal dialysis
For all specialist treatment that require pre-authorisation such as orthodontic treatment, members must contact the Claims Department at email@example.com
Card IssuanceMembership of the society is confirmed upon the issuance of a membership card carrying the member's name, membership number and date of birth. Members are to always carry and present their membership cards along with valid identification when seeking treatment.
CONTRIBUTIONS SCHEDULE - 01 APRIL 2021
Subscriptions have to be paid on or before the 25th of every month
MEDICAL AID COVER
FLAT RATE COVER
Package Benefits from 01 APRIL 2022